Virtual Attendance at EduconJanuary 23, 2008 at 11:40 pm | Posted in uncategorized | Leave a comment
On Saturday you will have the opportunity to virtually attend a few sessions taking place at Educon in Philadelphia.
- Sign up for a Ustream.tv account. You will need this to be able to chat via text.
- Visit the Educon site to explore the conversational sessions taking place.
- On the Agenda page you will find the links to a wiki and the Educon Ustream channel for each session.
- Sessions on Saturday are at 10:00-11:30, 12:30-2:00, and 2:30-4:00. Sessions using Ustream should be archived for viewing at any time.
- Think about joining some sessions on Sunday. I’ll be attending a session at 12:30 entitled, The Dialogic Practitioner. One of the focal areas of the presentation will be its emphasis on literacy development and the positive impact of online communities of writers on student literacy skills.
Enjoy and I’ll see you at our next weekend class.